Friday 4 November 2011

Purple beauties

I haven't been able to keep track of what month it is since Kian was born, but I do know it must be November. The jacarandas are in full bloom.

It reminds me of when we visited Grafton two years ago and saw beautiful clumps of purple lining all the streets. A fond memory from our four-month caravan stint – there aren't very many!


Another feature of the summer roadsides are the rows of agapanthus flowers, or aggies as Mum likes to call them.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm slowly tuning into the seasons here. It might be heating up out there, but it's very pretty.

Mum, if you're reading this, this picture is for you.
From Garden World Images: Agapanthus in the Barossa Valley

Have a lovely weekend.

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.