Wednesday 2 January 2013

Slow Heart Sing



This blog has moved to Slow Heart Sing

OK I may not have been entirely accurate in my last post (and that's because I was quite naive and thought I could literally rub out the old name and fill in the new – well why not? Graeme did mention last night I live in cuckoo land).

Anyway, it's almost done (thanks to my amazing husband/illustrator/creative/all-round mac guru). I'm all packed up and I've moved in. This really is where Finding that place called Home ends, and where Slow Heart Sing begins.

You can follow me here on Blogger and join me on Facebook.

I hope you'll follow me to my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.